BossMD-500 Modulation Effects Pedal
- No Hassle
Boss MD-500 Modulation Effects Pedal
With the robust build and sound quality Boss is known for, the MD-500 is a highly capable source of modulation effects with flexible configurations. MD-500 boasts Boss' top of the line 32-bit convertors, and the internal DSP utilizes 32-bit processing at a 96kHz sampling rate. In terms of the actual effects, MD-500 offers 28 different algortihms divided between 12 different effect types. These range from classics like chorus, flangers, and phasers to newer ones like Slicer and Overtone. Where MD-500 goes above and beyond other modulation pedals is its ability to easily run two effects at once in the A/B Simul mode, supporting series and parallel configurations. The stereo I/O can also be used as a send and return loop, allowing for external effects to fall anywhere in your modulation effects chain. The LCD display clearly shows the patch name and important parameter info, and footswitches can be reassigned to various functions. There's also full-sized MIDI I/O, and support for external footswitches or an expression pedal. Few pedals can provide the utlility and power of the MD-500, making it a great all-in-one choice for musicians from all walks of life.
- Stereo modulation effects pedal
- 32-bit A/D and D/A convertors and 32-bit DSP, both running at 96kHz sample rate
- 12 effect modes: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Classic Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, Dimension, Ring Mod, Rotary, Filter, Slicer, and Overtone
- A/B Simul mode allows for two patches to be played at once, and supports series and parallel routings
- Configure audio I/O for stereo operation or as send/return loop
- Connect to a computer via USB for use with the MD-500 Editor/Librarian
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 6.75 x 5.4"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)