BossFV-30H Volume Pedal (High Impedance)
- No Hassle
Boss FV-30H Volume Pedal (High Impedance)
The Boss FV-30H is a comprehensive volume control pedal designed to optimize pedalboard space while providing maximum functionality. Constructed from die cast aluminum, this compact device affords precise control over volume changes. Since the unit is high-impedance, it works best at the beginning of a signal chain.
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- Stereo input and output (FV-30L)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- FV-30L for low-impedance gear like synthesizers and stompboxes
- Connectors(FV-30H): INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, TUNER OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Connectors(FV-30L): INPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Width: 80 mm, 3-3/16 inches
- Depth: 192 mm, 7-9/16 inches
- Height: 92 mm, 3-10/16 inches
- Weight: 840 g, 1 lbs. 14 oz.