BossEQ-200 Graphic Equalizer EQ Pedal
- No Hassle
Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer EQ Pedal
EQ-200 from Boss is a compact, premium-quality stereo graphic equalizer for guitars, bass, keyboards, synths, and more. The pedal's pristine sound quality is in large part due to the 32-bit ad/da conversion, and 96kHz sampling rate for internal processing. The EQ offers 10 frequency bands independently adjustable for each channel. Three selectable frequency range settings allow for optimization of the equalizer for a variety of instruments. The routing on EQ-200 is also configurable allowing you to use it in stereo, parallel or series. Moreover, external effects can be injected into the signal path for additional pre/post processing. For clear visualizations of EQ patterns the pedal is conveniently equipped with a display. Up to 128 presets can be saved and recalled on the EQ-200. Although all the functions are easily accessible from the front panel, MIDI I/O and expression pedal inputs allow for extended control.
- Pristine sound quality via 32-bit AD/DA conversion, and 96kHz sampling rate
- Dual-cahannel 10-band equalizer
- Flexibility of routing with stereo, series or parallel operation
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band
- Internal memory for up to 128 presets
- Panel Lock function to prevent accedental changes
- Full MIDI I/O via TRS jacks
- Footswitch/Expression pedal input
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 5 x 5.4"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)