BossAB-2 2 Way Selector
The Boss AB-2 is a 2-way selector switch that greatly simplifies applications requiring the alternation of inputs or outputs. With a single stomp, users can alternate between two effects setups or guitars, switch between amps and a tuner, or change amplifiers.
- Affordable A/B selector with 1-click operation and silent switching
- 2-way selector for using A/B input with one output, or vice-versa
- Instantly change guitars, effects setups or amplifiers, or switch between an amp and tuner
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Nominal output Level: -20 dBu
- Control: Pedal
- Indicators: A (red), B (yellow)
- Connectors: A jack, B jack, IN/OUT jack
- Current Draw: 5 mA or less, * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 100 hours
- Power Supply: Dry Battery [R03/LR03 (AAA) type] x 2
- Width: 96 mm, 3-13/16 inches
- Depth: 90 mm, 3-9/16 inches
- Height: 43 mm, 1-3/4 inches
- Weight: 240 g, 0 lbs. 9 oz.