Blue MicrophonesKiwi Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Blue Microphones Kiwi
Blue Microphones Kiwi is a multi-pattern FET condenser microphone that's perfect for any scenario, with adjustable polar pattern and discrete FET circuitry. It features nine selectable polar patterns, allowing the Kiwi to operate in a variety of recording situations. Never locked into one microphone type, the Kiwi adapts to any need.
The transformerless Class-A FET circuitry provides crystal clear top end, defined mid-range, and rich low end. The Kiwi uses a B6 Bottle Cap with large diaphragm and a dual acoustically-matched single backplate capsule that provides incredible detail and sonic quality. Kiwi meets any challenge head on, providing incredible quality and clarity with the ability to adapt to your recording needs.
- Flexible large-diaphragm studio condenser mic for a wide variety of applications
- Nine total polar patterns for an uncommon degree of control of spatial focus
- Discrete, solid-state design with a remarkably pleasant tonal balance
- Includes cherry storage box and shockmount
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 138dB