Black Lion AudioMicro Clock MKIII Master Clock Source
- Low Prices
Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MKIII
The Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII is a master clock, syncing everything in your studio to one rock solid clock source. It uses low-jitter crystal oscillators with galvanic transformers to ensure it provides clean clock signals. The selectable sample rates are 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, and 384kHz. The BNC ports can output signals up to 384kHz. Additionally it features RCA S/PDIF and AES outputs with up to 192kHz and optical S/PDIF with outputs up to 96kHz. It takes up a half rack space and comes with ears to mount it in a standard equipment rack. Jitter can cause distortion and unwanted artifacts in recording and performances, the Micro Clock MkIII provides crystal clear clocking for everything in your studio or live sound setup.
Micro Clock MKIII Features
- Master clock source
- Sync all of your gear together
- Low-jitter crystal oscillators and galvanic transformers
- Clock rates from 44.1kHz-384kHz
- Six BNC outputs
- RCA S/PDIF
- Optical S/PDIF
- AES output
- Includes rack ears for mounting
- Dimmable LED frequency display
- Outputs: 6x BNC, 1x S/PDIF, 1x Optical, 1x AES
- Sample Rates: Up to 384 kHz BNC, 192 kHz S/PDIF and AES, 96 kHz Optical
- Power: 6W (9VDC PSU included)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6 x 1.75"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.