Black Lion AudioMicro Clock MKIII XB Master Clock
- Low Prices
Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MKIII XB
The Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII XB provides low noise clock signals that sync up all your gear. It's incredibly accurate with low-jitter crystal oscillators and galvanic isolation that delivers state of the art clocking technology. It offers an astoundingly low 0.6 picosecond jitter on its BNC outputs which can output up to 384kHz clock signals. The S/PDIF and AES outputs can output up to 192kHz clock signals and the optical S/PDIF can output up to 96kHz. Not only can it clock things in the immediate vicinity, the Micro Clock can drive up to 1,000 feet of coax cable, great for multi-room studios. The Micro Clock MkIII XB comes with rack ears to mount it in an equipment rack, ready to clock the rest of your setup. Get next to jitter-free clocking on a wide range of clock frequencies that keep everything running smoothly and without interference.
Micro Clock MKIII XB Features
- Master clock source
- Eight selectable sample rates, 44.1, 48, 99.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, and 384kHz
- Six BNC outputs clock up to 384kHz with 0.6 picoseconds of jitter
- RCA S/PDIF output up to 192kHz
- AES output up to 192kHz
- Optical S/PDIF with up to 96kHz resolution
- Includes rack ears for mounting in a standard equipment rack
- Dimmable LED frequency display
- Outputs: 6x BNC, 1x S/PDIF, 1x Optical, 1x AES
- Sample Rates: Up to 384 kHz BNC, 192 kHz S/PDIF and AES, 96 kHz Optical
- Power: 6W (9VDC PSU included)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6 x 1.75"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.