beyerdynamicMC 930 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Stereo Set
- Low Prices
beyerdynamic MC 930
Suited for everything from studios to live sound to installations, the MC 930 stereo set from beyerdynamic is a true condenser microphone pair with wide frequency response. The cardioid polar pattern captures sound in front of the microphone and blocks out sound from the sides and rear. Due to this, it can handle a great deal of gain before it begins to feed back.
Able to be powered by phantom power over a 11–52V range, it can perform well in a wide range of scenarios. To tailor the sound to your needs, beyerdynamic added a 15dB pad, as well as a 6dB/oct bass reduction filter at 250Hz. This small-diaphragm microphone features a frequency response of 40Hz–20kHz and a signal to noise ratio of 71dB. The MC 930 fits a wide range of use scenarios and features a neutral tone with minimal coloration of your sound.
And of course, the matched stereo set of beyerdynamic MC 930 is a studio and live recording workhorse, providing easy access to clean and accurate stereo recording in countless configurations.
MC 930 Features
- Matched pair of small diaphragm condenser microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Accepts phantom power from 11–52V, allowing it to operate with a wide range of devices
- 40Hz–20kHz frequency range
- 15dB pad
- 6dB/oct bass reduction at 250Hz
- Includes carry case, two windscreens, and two elastic suspension shockmounts
- Microphone type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz–20kHz