BehringerVC340 String Machine / Vocoder
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Behringer's VC340 is a faithful recreation of the workflow of the string machine/vocoder responsible for the sounds of countless acts from the '70s and '80s, from ELO to Vangelis and beyond. Featuring a classic analog string synthesis engine, vintage choir sounds, and a lush BBD-based chorus/ensemble effect, the VC340 is a fully capable keyboard even without the killer-sounding vocoding capabilities.
The vocoder itself can be used with the internal synth engine or with an external carrier and modulator—making it possible to perform spectral transformations of any combination of sounds.
- Classic string machine/vocoder combo
- Create sounds from ELO to Daft Punk
- Analog string sounds and choral sounds straight from the 1970s
- Vocoder offers XLR input for use with any dynamic mic
- Can be used with voice or any external audio signal
- Built-in BBD-based chorus effects
- 37 velocity-sensitive, full-size keys
- Pedal inputs allow easy integration with modular systems
- Keys: 37 semi-weighted, velocity sensitive full size keys
- Inputs: 1x XLR, 1x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU, USB
- Pedal inputs: 2x 1/4" (Vocoder Hold, Pitch)
- Power: Mains in via IEC