Behringer UMC204HD U-Phoria Audio Interface
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The UMC204HD U-Phoria is a two channel USB audio interface packed with features that make it a great addition to any sized studio. It features two XLR combo jacks with MIDAS preamps and switchable phantom power. It records at 24-bit and up to 192kHz quality for high quality recordings. There are switches to select between instrument/line level signals and signal level/clipping indication LEDs. There is a mix control which mixes between zero-latency monitoring and computer's output, as well as a main output and headphone out level control. The UMC204HB has two pairs of stereo RCA outputs with monitor A/B select switch which selects between the two stereo pairs for DJ-style cueing. The UMC204HD also contains a pair of tip-send/ring-return analog inserts to use with external effects. On top of all that, it features MIDI in and out.
- Two-channel USB audio interface
- Two XLR combo jacks with MIDAS preamps
- Phantom power
- 24-bit 192kHz recording quality
- Analog inserts
- RCA outputs with A/B control for DJ-style cueing
- MIDI in/out
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Instrument/line level switches
- Stereo or mono operation
- Computer connectivity: USB 2.0
- I/O: 2x4
- Resolution: up to 24-bit @ 192kHz
- Inputs: 2x XLR/TRS combo, 2x 1/4" insert
- Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- MIDI: In & Out