BehringerDeepmind 6 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Behringer Deepmind 6
The Deepmind 6 is the paired down version of Behringer's Deepmind 12. It is a massive synth, with two oscillators and two LFOs per voice. Three envelope generators can be patched to volume, filters, or other timbral effects using the 8-channel modulation matrix, or sequence pitches or modulation using a fully featured 32-Step sequencer. It contains four FX engines made by T.C. Electronics and Klark Teknik FX, to provide instant access to reverbs, delays, etc.
Deepmind 6 Features
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 6 true analog voices
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX
- 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 32.4" x 10.1"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Power: Standard IEC cable
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, iOS 8 later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later, Android 6.0 or later