BASTL InstrumentsTromso Utility Module (Aluminum)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Tromoso by Bastl instruments is a tripartite combination of three useful utility modules inspired by mid-90s analog distortion boxes: a VCO, comparator, and sample & hold. The module’s internal normalization ensures double usage as an analog sample rate reducer.
Tromoso’s VCA tracks at 1V/Oct with the FM Attenuator fully open, and each section is capable of functioning independently.
This version of the Tromso features an ALUMINUM faceplate.
- Triangle core VCO
- Exponential FM input with Attenuator Knob
- Tracks volt per octave over about 5 octaves when attenuator is fully open
- Switch to change range of the VCO – high= 15Hz-45kHz, low=50s – 50Hz
- VCO output is normalised to Comparator Input thus Comparator Output creates pulse waveform for the VCO (Threshold = PWM)
- Comparator has Threshold Knob, CV Input for Threshold, Input and Output with indication LED
- S&H section has gate input, input and output
- Switch to select mode: Sample & Hold (samples at rising gate and then holds) or Track & Hold (at high gate tracks, at low gate holds)
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector
- 45mm deep
- Current consumption: +12V