BASTL InstrumentsCiao Quad Line Output
The Battle Ciao module features four line outputs: two balanced L/R outputs, 1 stereo output, and a single headphone output. Using the dedicated A/B switch, users can effortlessly switch between the headphone and master mixes, which lends a tactical performance advantage as a means of previewing incoming changes. The module is also internally normalized for optimal mono to stereo conversion.
Please note this module has a height of 113.5mm behind the front panel. Measure the distance between the rails of your case to ensure that it will fit properly.
- Total 4 line outputs
- 2 balanced outputs (left and right)
- 1 stereo output (could be used as second headphone output in emergency)
- Headphone output
- Switch to select what plays in the headphones
- Switch to mix channel A to channel B
- Internal normalisation allowing mono 2 stereo conversion
- Line level clipping indication per channel
- Volume control per stereo channel
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector
- 55mm deep
- Current consumption: +12V: <40mA, -12V: <40 mA