Avantone ProMixCube Passive Studio Monitor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Avantone Pro MixCube Passive Studio Monitor
The Avantone Pro MixCube Passive is a passive reference monitor with linear frequency response that's perfect for mixing and mastering. It's tailored to mastering for speakers with less than ideal bass response such as television speakers, smartphones, or earbuds. Avantone Pro took inspiration from the 5C Sound Cubes but updated and improved upon the design.
The MixCube Passive needs to be used with a power amplifier, such as the Avantone CLA-100. It features a shielded design, allowing it to be placed next to sensitive electronics without problem. Smooth sounding and tons of headroom, the MixCube is the secret to a great sounding mix on any platform.
MixCube Passive Studio Monitor Features
- Mini-reference monitor inspired by the 5C Sound Cubes
- Refines and improves the original design
- Full-range, flat response from a 5.25", 8-ohm full range driver
- 6.5" cube cabinet constructed from high-rigidity/low-resonance MDF
- Mic stand mount built in for easy mounting
- 10W–200W operation
- Connects via 12-gauge wire, spade lugs, or single banana plugs
- Available in Gloss Black or Retro Cream
- Frequency response: 90Hz–17kHz
- Impedance: Nominal 8 ohms
- Max SPL: 93dB @ 1W / 1 meter
- Recommended power: 10–200W
- Inputs: 3-way binding posts (12-gauge wire, spade lugs, dual banana)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5"