Avantone ProCV-12 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
- SAVE $100
- Low Prices
Avantone Pro CV-12
The Avantone Pro CV-12 is a large-diaphragm tube condenser mic great for use on vocals, instruments, and more. Designed with high-quality components throughout, the CV-12 recreates the experience of using a vintage tube microphone at a fraction the price.
With its transformer-coupled tube circuitry, the CV-12 harkens back to the European tube mics of yesteryear. Designed to act as a stellar lead vocal microphone, it adds warmth and presence to your sound. The included PS-12 power supply includes an option for selection of polar pattern—including classic cardioid, omni, and figure-8 patterns, as well as six additional "intermediate" patterns. This makes it easy to tailor the CV-12's response to your needs, making it great for everything from ambient room miking to focused instrument capture.
With the included PSU, custom carry case, and a design that exudes quality, the CV-12 is a worthy addition to any studio.
- Large-capsule tube condenser microphone
- Designed to recreate the performance of vintage '50s and '60s tube microphones at a fraction the price
- Excellent for use as a primary vocal microphone
- Great for use with plucked strings, drum overheads, piano, and more
- 9 selectable polar patterns
- Integrated -10dB pad and 80Hz bass roll-off filter
- Russian 6072A tube
- Includes shockmount, PS-12 PSU, padded wooden mic box, and padded aluminum storage/travel case
- Body built from brass—built to last
- Mic type: Tube condenser
- Polar patterns: 9 selectable patterns
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Dimensions: 237 x 46mm