Avantone ProCK-7+ Multi-Pattern FET Condenser Microphone
- SAVE $120
- Low Prices
Avantone Pro CK-7+
The Avantone Pro CK-7+ is a large-diaphragm condenser that delivers high-quality build and performance for an excellent price. An all-around studio workhorse, the CK-7+ is well-suited for use with vocals, acoustic instruments, piano, and much more.
Substituting the original's capsule with a 34mm gold-sputtered mylar design, this microphone provides excellent sensitivity and an airty, open high-end while keeping lows strong and present. Its multi-pattern design allows easy switching between cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar patterns, making it simple to adapt for use in a wide variety of recording scenarios. Add to that the switchable integrated 10dB pad and 80Hz bass roll-off and you've got a mic ready to take on any sound you throw at it.
Built from brass and designed to last, the CK-7+ is a workhorse ready for any task in your studio.
- Multi-pattern, large capsule FET condenser microphone
- Three separate polar patterns for use in a wide variety of recording scenarios
- Dedicated switch for selecting omni, bidirectional, or cardioid response
- Polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors throughout
- 10dB pad and 80Hz LF roll off filter built in
- Includes shockmount, wooden mic box, and padded aluminum storage/travel case
- Built from brass for rugged quality
- Mic type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid / Omni / Figure-8
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 139dB
- Dimensions: 187 x 51mm