AudioengineS6 Powered Subwoofer
- No Hassle
Providing fantastic and clean lows at a substantial level for its size, the Audioengine S6 is a 6" powered subwoofer capable of driving deep, punchy, and effortless bass to any room. Easy to set up with a number of sources, the S6 features both a stereo minijack and a stereo RCA that can playback commercial-grade gear as well as AV receivers and preamplifiers. For a wireless experience, you can hook S6 up with any Audioengine Home Music System to complete the entire room's imaging and frequency range. Filling a variety of room sizes, the S6's small, front-facing woofer can push peak levels all the way to 210W, and being energy efficient is one of S6's most desirable features, as it has an auto-on when engaged.
Additional control over the wireless functionality within Audioengine W3 can be accessed via the USB port on the rear—simultaneously acting as a 500mA charging port for your devices. Shaping the S6 to your room and other speakers is simple with controls for level, crossover frequency, and even phase inversion to get the best sounding bass throughout your room. Whether you're hosting a party that needs thumping lows or just want the fullest sound from your music, the Audioengine S6 provides tons of enjoyment from its rich and adjustable low end.
- 6" powered subwoofer
- Fills any room with up to 210W of power
- Accepts a number of inputs for multiple ways to listen, even including AV receivers and preamps
- Easily connects to the Audioengine Home Music System software
- Power-saving mode with a bypass switch
- USB charging port for use with your mobile device
- Lightweight yet durable build
- Class D amplifying
- 6" long throw front-firing woofer
- Power output: 210W peak power, 140W RMS
- Analog inputs: 1x 3.5mm TRS (stereo), 2x RCA
- Frequency range: 33Hz to 132Hz
- Crossover frequency: 40Hz to 130Hz
- S/N ratio: >100dB
- THD+Noise: <0.2%
- Cabinet material: 15mm thick MDF
- Phase switch: 0/180 degrees
- Dimensions: 10" x 8.7" x 10"
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz auto-switching