Aston MicrophonesElement Moving Coil Microphone
Aston Microphones Element
After a grueling 18 months of R&D, Aston Microphones is pleased to present Element, an affordable and powerful microphone that outshines the competition. The all-new Ridyon capsule technology combines elements from dynamic, condenser, and ribbon microphones for outstanding hybrid performance.
The active moving-coil-diaphragm design marries sensitivity with a full and natural sound that works great with anything you throw at it. The included pop filter features a unique magnetic design that removes plosives for stellar vocal sessions. This microphone includes a custom made shock mount that cradles the microphone and isolates it from interference.
Not only did Aston take time to research and develop the technology, but they also devoted months to testing the Element with over 4000 customers and industry professionals participating in blind listening tests that pitted the Element against top competitors. What resulted is a microphone of the people, crafted and developed with the help of everyday music enthusiasts.
- Hybrid microphone bundle
- Developed with extensive testing from everyday people and industry professionals
- Ridyon technology brings together the best parts of ribbon, dynamic, and condenser microphones
- Active moving-coil-diaphragm design sets it apart from traditional microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Includes magnetic pop filter and shock mount
- Backlit LED badge shows +48V phantom power
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Transducer: Moving coil
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Maximum SPL 132dB
- 163 x 58mm/6.4 x 2.28"