ArturiaSynclavier V Virtual Additive Synthesizer
- Low Prices
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia Synclavier V
With Synclavier V, Arturia have meticulously recreated the sound of the original New England Digital keyboard. In addition to the spectacular sounds of the original, Synclavier V is capable of 12 partials, variable bit depths, and more.
Now in its second revision, Synclavier V features an all-new resynthesis engine with up to 100 analysis points, improved frame speed and sync controls, more robust modulation, and hundreds of new presets designed by some of the finest minds in electronic music. For the legions of musicians unable to experience the magic of an original Synclavier, Arturia's VST faithfully recreates the charming sounds of this early digital synthesizer while implementing all-new features to integrate the instrument seamlessly into a modern DAW setup.
Synclavier V Features
- Synclavier V Revision 2
- Faithful recreation of the original Synclavier programmer and synthesis engine
- Fully parameterized additive synthesis
- Time Slice engine allows for dynamic additive synthesis
- Additive waves can be used for both audio and modulation waveforms
- 12 partials per voice
- Variable bit depth
- Output effect section and algorithmic reverb
- Includes 50 original Synclavier presets
- Over 100 all-new presets unique to V2
- Resynthesis with up to 100 analysis points
- Sample playback
- Improved keyboard dynamics
- Improved timeline and frame controls
- Standalone or plugin operation
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU