Arturia SEM V V2 Virtual Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia SEM V V2
This addition to Arturia's V Collection brings the classic sound of the Oberheim SEM Synthesizer Expander Module to the virtual landscape, offering options for polyphony, multitimbrality, and more. With all of the classic SEM setting immediately available, Arturia has added advanced functionality from new modulation options, multi-voice configuration, arpeggiation, and more! Recreate the sounds of the monstrous Oberheim 8-Voice, play live, and get all the thick, warm sounds that made the SEM an undying classic.
SEM V V2 Features
- Software extension of the Oberheim SEM
- Adds new modulation options, sub oscillator, arpeggiator, and more
- Up to 32 voices polyphony
- Up to 8 voices in multitimbral mode
- Includes 8 voice programmer module
- Integrated modulation matrix
- Includes a huge host of presets by synthesists such as Ian Boddy, Erik Norlander, Richard Courtel, Kevin Lamb, Drew Neumann, and more
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU