ArturiaMatrix-12 V V2 Virtual Synthesizer
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia Matrix-12 V V2
Arturia’s Matrix-12 V V2 models all the great qualities of the original Oberheim polysynth to bring users a comprehensive and highly portable software plugin that’s unlike anything else out there. It features multitimbral 12-note polyphony, an extensive modulation matrix, 15-mode filter and more.
Matrix-12 V V2 Features
- Faithful software emulation of the Oberheim Matrix 12
- Two oscillators per voice
- 15 filter modes for extensive tonal options
- 27 input, 47 output modulation matrix
- Modulation sources include 5 envelopes, 5 LFOs, various keyboard-related controls, and more
- Two insert effect slots
- 12 voices
- Operates standalone or as a plugin
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU