Arturia KeyLab 88 MKII Keyboard Controller
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Arturia KeyLab 88 MKII
Arturia has upgraded its KeyLab 88 with the new KeyLab 88 MKII, featuring a full host of options for connectivity with your hardware devices or DAW. The KeyLab 88 MKII provides beautiful hammer action, giving you the feel of real piano on any of your other synthesizers or virtual instruments.
The front of the KeyLab is adorned with a full system of control options for your DAW, including 9 sets of knobs and faders, full transport control, a bank of 16 pads, and a beautiful LED screen to help you navigate. Additionally, the controller features MIDI in and out connection ports as well as a CV input and multiple CV outputs for Pitch, Gate, and modulation. The controller also works in standalone mode, which means that you can use it as a dedicated set of keys for your hardware setup as well!
This controller is a great choice for musicians of all types, but is especially useful for those who are looking to tour with a rugged and reliable keyboard that will translate all the nuance of your playing with style and flair.
KeyLab 88 MKII Features
- World class keys give piano-style feel and control of almost any electronic instrument
- Full DAW control via a collection of knobs, faders, and trasnport buttons
- CV inputs and outputs to control modular rigs or vintage synths
- Smart chord feature
- Multi-purpose backlit pads
- USB Connectivity
- Inputs for sustain, and expression pedals as well as a plethora of CV and auxilary inputs
- 5-pin DIN MIDI input, and output
- CV Output including pitch, and gate as well as modulation