ArturiaCS-80 V V3 Virtual Synthesizer
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia CS-80 V V3
Arturia’s CS-80 V is a virtual instrument plugin based on the renowned sound of the Yamaha CS-80. It makes use of Arturia’s sophisticated analog modeling technology to bring users the most authentic experience possible. Blade Runner brass and beyond await in the depths of the CS-80 V.
CS-80 V V3 Features
- Standalone and plugin-format recreation of the Yamaha CS-80
- Features all original CS-80 parameters
- Offers ability to assign a different timbre to each of its eight voices
- Modulation matrix with 13 sources and 38 destinations
- Polyphonic aftertouch supported (of course!)
- Integrated arpeggiator
- Integrated digital delay
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU