ArturiaCMI V Virtual Sampler + Synthesis Workstation
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia CMI V
Arturia’s CMI V is a virtual incarnation of the Fairlight CMI, the first commercial digital sampler. The original CMI has graced numerous hit recordings since its release. Arturia has made sure to include all the most lovable aspects of the CMI’s interface to facilitate a truly tactile user experience. With CMI V, users can mobilize up to 10 custom samples or select from 600 presets sourced straight from the CMI’s original library! In terms of features, CMI V boasts modeled analog filtering, a spectral synthesizer, and variable bit depth. New additions include a sample mixer viewer, parameter automation, and a plethora of professional digital effects.
CMI V Features
- Standalone or plugin-format recreation of the classic Fairlight CMI
- Includes 600 presets from the original CMI library
- 360 custom presets by Arturia
- Up to 10 internal tracks with 32 voices of polyphony per track
- Faithful recreation of CMI sampling behaviors, filtering, and additive synthesis facilities
- Variable Sample Rate and Bit Depth
- New Spectral Synthesis mode
- Page R available in full form!
- 24 modulation sources per track
- Integrated effects
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU