Arturia Clavinet V Virtual Electric Keyboard
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia Clavinet V
Arturia’s Clavinet V puts the funk where it belongs. Arturia have painstakingly recreated the sound of the original Clavinet D6, including its idiosyncratic response, EQ, variable mutes, and multiple pickups. Users can customize their model to taste, as well as use the plugins virtual guitar amp for a distinctly vintage tone.
Clavinet V Features
- Physical modeling-based emulation of the Hohner Clavinet
- Models behavior of mute bar, pickups, and tone circuit
- Includes modeled Fender Twin amplifier with spring reverb and multiple mic angles
- Output effects section
- Editor for low-level model details such as hammer hardness, pickup noise, string resonance, and more
- Includes 74 factory presets
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU