ArturiaAudiofuse 8Pre USB-C Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Arturia Audiofuse 8Pre
Arturia's Audiofuse 8Pre is the largest current entry in their Audiofuse line, a workhorse of an interface providing up to sixteen inputs and twenty outputs. Offering USB-C connectivity, the Audiofuse runs with minimal latency at up to 192kHz, 24-bit resolution.
The Audiofuse 8Pre provides eight mic pres, each equipped with Discrete Pro technology for a spectacular translation of any incoming sound. Each channel offers a dedicated input VU meter, phase adjustment, switchable phantom power, and mic or line-level selection. The first two channels offer a host of additional features: instrument level support, front level access to combo XLR + 1/4" inputs, and rear-panel access to dedicated balanced effect inserts.
Offering eight inputs and outputs via ADAT, word clock In/Out/Thru, and a host of connectivity options, the Audiofuse 8Pre is sure to fit into any studio, acting as the hub for music-making of all sorts.
Audiofuse 8Pre Features
- 16-in, 20-out USB-C audio interface
- Eight microphone preamps featuring DiscretePRO technology
- Instrument-level input option on the first two channels
- Dedicated balanced effect inserts on first two channels
- Front-panel easy access for first two channels
- Eight independently addressable line outputs
- Balanced TRS speaker outputs
- Single stereo headphone output
- Independent level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring options for input signals
- Eight inputs and outputs via ADAT up to 96k
- Word clock In/Out/Thru via BNC
- up to 192kHz, 24-bit performance
- USB-C for computer connection, fully USB 2.0 backward-compatible
- System requirements: Win 7+, Mac OSX 10.8+
- RAM: 4GB minimum recommended
- CPU: Intel i5 or faster
- GPU: must be OpenGL 2.0-compatible
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 10.2 x 1.8"