Arturia Analog Lab 3 Virtual Synthesizer Collection
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Arturia Analog Lab 3
Analog Lab 3 is a carefully curated collection of sounds from the entire range of Arturia's V Collection instruments, from the classic sounds of the Stage-73 V and B-3V to the retro-futuristic tones of the Synclavier V, Buchla Easel V, CMI V, and more. Analog Labb 3 offers easy and inexpensive access to classic synth tones and maps automatically to any Arturia controller, offering a tremendous breadth of sound and extensive options for hardware integration. Ready to become the sonic centerpiece of any studio or live performance keyboard rig, Analog Lab 3 offers the sound of tons of vintage instruments at an unprecedented price.
Analog Lab 3 Features
- Enormous collection of sounds from Arturia's acclaimed V Collection
- Includes over 6500 sounds made with V Collection 6 instruments
- Includes sounds from Synclavier V, Buchla Easel V, CMI V, DX7 V, and more!
- Multi mode for splits, layers and more
- Full preset editing for owners of V-collection instruments
- Automatically maps to Arturia controllers
- PC: Win 7+
- Mac: OS 10.10+
- RAM: 4GB minimum
- CPU: 2.5GHz minimum
- Hard disk space: 1GB minimum
- GPU: Must be OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, AU