ARTUSBMix6 Mixer / Audio Interface
With a generous number of channels and connectivity options, ART's USB Mix6 is a capable and reliable mixer with built-in effects that would be equally useful for recording at home or on stage as part of a live setup. Channels one and two offer combo jack inputs supporting XLR or 1/4" sources, with a phantom power switch around back for use with condenser mics, and a high-impedance switch for plugging in guitars or other instrument-level signals. Every channel provides a two-band EQ with high and low shelves, pan or balance controls, and FX Send level for the internal effects engine. The onboard effects range from standard room and plate style reverbs to delays, choruses, and even things like rotary effects and gated reverbs. Should you need to record your creations, the USB port around back can connect to a computer and turn the USB Mix6 into a class-compliant audio interface. Turn to a dependable mixer like the USB Mix6 from ART the next time you need to gig or record a jam at home.
- Six channel mixer and USB audio interface
- USB class-compliant
- XLR/TRS inputs on channels 1 and 2
- Hi-Z switch for instrument level signals
- Two-band shelving EQs per channel
- Aux I/O
- Independent main mix and headphone outputs
- 48V phantom power
- Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 2x 1/4" line, 2x RCA, RCA loop in
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS main, 1/4" TRS stereo out and monitor out, RCA Loop Out
- Computer connection: USB type B
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 7.4 x 8.5"
- Weight: 3.24lbs
- Power: 15VAC @ 50mA (adaptor included)