ARTUSBMix4 Mixer / Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Whether you need a plug-and-play audio interface or a small, hands-on mixer, the USB Mix4 from ART can seamlessly fill both roles. The two microphone channels offer a two-band EQ with high and low shelves, panning, gain, and level controls, plus the option to engage a high-impedance mode on channel two for instrument inputs. Channels three and four are a simple stereo line input with level control and a high/low gain switch. There's also dedicated connectors for use with headsets and microphones, as well as auxiliary audio input, making this an ideal mixer for use in streaming and podcast settings. Dedicated outputs and level controls for headphones and main mix give you clear control over your levels in various routing setups. Best of all, the USB Mix4 may be powered from USB bus power or an external 5V DC source, making it a compact companion with an easy setup.
- Four channel mixer and USB audio interface
- USB class-compliant
- XLR/TRS combo inputs on channels 1 and 2
- High impedance instrument switch for channel 2
- Assignable USB recording source suited for various applications, from recording to streaming
- Dedicated headset I/O and auxiliary stereo input
- Phantom power
- Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 2x 1/4" line, 1x 3.5mm stereo aux MP3 in
- Outputs: 2x XLR main, 1x 1/4" stereo out
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4", 1x 1/8"
- Computer connection: 1x USB type B
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 5.1 x 7.5"
- Power: via USB or 5VDC @ 500mA