ARTT8 8-Channel Hum Eliminator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The T8 from ART is an eight channel Transformer Isolator, and while unassuming at first glance, it's useful for reducing hum in your studio or converting unbalanced signals to balanced. The T8's rack ears are reversible, so depending on your studio needs, the side with the 1/4" and RCA ports can be on the front, or flip them around to have the XLR jacks in easy reach. Balanced audio is much less susceptible to pesky noise and troublesome hum issues, so adding the T8 to your studio or live sound rig can save you from tons of potential headache.
- Eight channel isolator
- Uses transformers to convert unbalanced signals to balanced
- Offers 1/4", RCA, and XLR inputs
- Reversible rack ears
- Inputs: 8x XLR, 8x TRS, 8x RCA
- Outputs: 8x XLR, 8x TRS, 8x RCA
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 3.75"
- Rack height: 1U
- Weight: 3.75lbs
- Power: passive
ART T8 8-Channel Hum Eliminator Reviews