ARTSPLITComPro Microphone Splitter / Combiner
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
SPLITComPro from ART is a combination microphone splitter and combiner, providing two useful utilities in one box. With one input signal, it delivers both a direct-coupled and isolated output. The main direct output passes phantom power from your mixer for condenser microphones. Conversely, using it as a combiner joins two microphone signals into a single output. The phase switch inverts the phase of the isolated microphone input. Phantom power is available on both the main and isolated signal paths but never crosses between the two. Take care of any hum or interference with the ground lift switch. Use the SPLITComPro to both send your microphone signal to the front of house mixer and personal monitor, or combine two microphones from percussion, choirs, or instrument amplifiers to a single destination.
- Microphone splitter and combiner
- Split one signal to direct-coupled and isolated outputs
- Combine main and isolated microphone inputs
- Passes phantom power to the input microphones
- Low distortion and wide frequency response
- Ground lift switch to eliminate ground hum
- Phase inversion switch
- Galvanic isolation prevents phantom power from going between the channels
- Inputs: 2x XLR
- Outputs: 2x XLR
- DImensions: 1.85 x 4.6 x 3.5"
- Weight: 0.75lbs