Antelope AudioDiscrete 8 Synergy Core USB / Thunderbolt Interface
Limited time offer! This bundle includes the Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core, Edge Solo modeling microphone, a full license of Bitwig Studio 4, and a number of killer plugins and software—all for the price of the Discrete 8 Synergy Core alone. This outstanding offer is going away soon, so don't wait!
Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core Complete Creative Toolbox Bundle
The Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core is an eight-channel rackmount Thunderbolt and USB interface that provides unmatched FX processing and sound quality. The combination of two DSP chips and an FPGA brings together the best of both worlds with a wide variety of FX and almost zero latency.
The Discrete 8 Synergy Core improves your computer's performance and stability when using processor-intensive synth, samplers, and FX. There are eight FX strips with eight slots for a total of 64 simultaneous FX that can be used at any sample rate. Based on some of the most legendy mic preamps, the six-transistor discrete preamps provide console-grade sound quality. They provide clarity, top end, and depth not found on most interfaces.
The Discrete 8 Synergy includes 36 real-time FX including a host of compressors, EQs, preamps, and amp simulations. The acoustically focused clocking features a proprietary 64-bit AFC jitter management algorithm that allows for artifact-free recording. The Discrete 8 is an ultra-powerful interface that allows for incredible processing power, almost no latency, and unrivaled preamp performance.
Discrete 8 Synergy Core Complete Creative Toolbox Bundle Features
- USB/Thunderbolt rack mount interface
- Integrated FPGA/DSP FX processor
- Near zero latency
- Eight discrete six-transistor mic preamps
- Includes 36 real-time FX
- Acoustically focused clocking with 64-bit AFC jitter management
- Talk back button
- Analog Inputs: Six mic/line, two mic/line/hi-z on combination XLR/TRS
- Analog Outputs: Two monitor, two ReAmp on TRS, Eight channel line out on D-SUB 25
- Headphone Outputs: Two stereo
- Digital Inputs: Two ADAT (16 channels), one S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: Two ADAT(16 channels), one S/PDIF
- Sample rate: Up to 192kHz
- Bit depth: Up to 24-bit
- OS requirements: Windows 10 x64-bit/OS X 10.12+ (recommended 10.14/10.15)
- 512MB available disk space, 4GB minimum RAM(8GB or more recommended)
- Required USB bandwidth 80-90%
- CPU with at least 2GHz operating frequency
- Dimensions: 255 x 59 x 166mm/10 x 2.4 x 6.5"
- Power: Included