Antelope AudioDiscrete 4 Synergy Core USB / Thunderbolt Interface
Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core Complete Creative Toolbox Bundle
The Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core is the next generation of audio interface, combining high-end converters with FPGA and DSP technology to provide sub-millisecond latency FX processing. It allows you to offload your effects processing from your computer, improving stability and performance.
The Discrete 4 provides unmatched performance with best-in-class AD/DA conversion as well as sample rates up to 192kHz. The 64-bit AFC and jitter management algorithms allow for acoustically focused clocking that provides pristine, artifact-free recording. The FPGA dynamically captures the sound of studio effects and mic models, recreating them down to the circuit and component levels of behavior. The dual DSP and FPGA design allows for four channels with eight FX apiece for a total of 32 simultaneous FX processes.
The four console-grade preamps feature a discrete six-transistor design which was modeled after some of the most famous and well-loved microphone preamps. An expandable FX library is included, with 36 Synergy Core FX, modeled with the utmost care from the original hardware. The Auto-Tune Synergy adds real time pitch correction with fully adjustable retune speed, flex-tune and humanize parameters. The Accusonic 3D modeling engine allows for Antelope's Edge and Verge modeling microphones to be used to their fullest potential with a collection of classic, rare, and sought-after microphone sounds.
The Discrete 4 includes an extensive collection of ins and outs including both USB and Thunderbolt, as well as DC coupled analog outputs. If you are serious about your processing capabilities, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core provides unmatched performance and features.
Discrete 4 Synergy Core Complete Creative Toolbox Bundle Features
- World-class audio interface
- Integrated FPGA and DSP-based FX processor
- Sub-millisecond latency
- Sample rates up to 192kHz
- Run up to 32 FX processes at the same time
- 36 included real time effects
- Thunderbolt and USB connectivity
- Up to 121dB of dynamic range
- 64-bit acoustically focused clocking with two word clock outputs
- Analog Inputs: Two mic/line, two mic/line/hi-z on combination XLR/TRS
- Analog Outputs: Two monitor outputs, four line outputs on TRS
- Headphone Outputs: Four stereo headphone outputs on TRS
- Digital Inputs: One ADAT, one S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: One ADAT, one S/PDIF
- Sample rate: Up to 192kHz
- Bit depth: Up to 24-bits
- OS requirements: Windows 10 x64-bit with latest updates/macOS 10.12+ (recommended 10.14/10.15)
- Thunderbolt and USB 2.0 ports
- 4GB Minimum RAM (8GB recommended)
- Dimensions: 261 x 44 x 208mm/10.2 x 1.7 x 8.2"
- Power: Included