AlesisVI25 Keyboard MIDI Controller
- No Hassle
VI25 from Alesis is a formidable USB MIDI keyboard controller with some decisively intuitive features. It features a 25-note semi-weighted keyboard with velocity sensitivity, semi-weighted keys, aftertouch, and octave up/down buttons. Together, these features facilitate the creation of melodies, chords, and even basslines! Additionally, Alesis had the foresight to include 8 assignable knobs alongside 24 assignable buttons, giving players everything required for the tactical manipulation of the software parameters of their choosing. Whether opening a filter, manipulating volume, or initiating effects, VI25 can handle it all. On top of all that, VI25 boasts 16 RGB trigger pads with velocity sensitivity, facilitating effortless clip launch and/or drum triggering. Adjacent pitch bend and modulation wheels ensure that no stone is left unturned.
But that’s not the whole enchilada, not even close. That’s because the folks at Alesis were generous enough to bundle VI25 with both Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech. The former provides an intuitive environment where players can sculpt and deploy their sonic creations at will. Conversely, Xpand!2 is a virtual instrument with a wide array of available sounds, including synthesizers and acoustic instruments. Combined, these pieces give players everything required to hit the ground running.
- Powerful all-in-one MIDI controller for extended software control
- 25 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- 16 multicolor backlit velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
- Tons of assignable controls for extended software integration
- Built-in DAW transport controls
- USB Bus-powered
- Keys: 25, Semi-weighted w/ Aftertouch
- Pads: 16
- Controllers: Pitch Bend & Mod Wheel
- Assignable controllers: 8x Knobs, 24x Buttons
- Pedal inputs: 1x Sustain
- MIDI I/O: DIN Out, USB-B
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 20.9 x 10"
WARNING: This product contains some chemicals known by the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm - see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov