Akai MPC Live Workstation
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Akai MPC Live
The Akai MPC Live is a sampler and workstation designed to assist musicians with composing full fledged tracks and/or beats. It features a 7” color touch screen, which can be used to access the unit’s FX section, sample banks, sequencing parameters, and a host of other controls.
Weighing in at a mere 6lbs, the MPC Live is ideal for portability. Its enclosure is sturdy enough to provide protection should the unit be transported in a backpack or suitcase. Speaking of portability, the unit is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, negating the need for an outlet.
In terms of functionality, the MPC Live boasts 16GB of internal storage, enabling users to store entire sample libraries on the device without the need for a computer. However, should the user wish to utilize samples on an SD card or USB flash drive they can absolutely do so through the MPC Live’s corresponding inputs. Additionally, the unit can be used in tandem with a computer to gain access to its software, MPC 2.0, which offers expanded control.
MPC Live Features
- Standalone MPC
- Touch Screen
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Portable DAW
- Turntable input with ground peg
- 16 Gigs of on-board storage (over 10GB of sound content included)
- SD Card slot
- 2 USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- MPC 2.0 software counterpart
- Ableton Link and WiFi will be supported in future updates
- Dimensions: 67.5mm x 410mm x 223 mm (2.7" x 16" x 8.8")
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- 2GB of RAM