AJH SynthMiniMod VCA (Silver)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
AJH Synth MiniMod VCA
The AJH Synth MiniMod VCA module is a dual transistor-core VCA module for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. Each audio input features its own dedicated level controls, and two CV inputs for controlling the gain on each VCA. The output of the first VCA is wired to the input of the second for discreet cascaded operation.
Additionally, a dedicated offset control adds a preset gain to the first VCA.
This is the SILVER version of the MiniMod VCA.
MiniMod VCA Features
- Discrete Cascaded VCA Module based on the early Moog Model D synthesizer VCA design
- Two Fully Discrete Transistor VCA Cores which are hardwired in series
- Two Audio Inputs each with their own Level Controls
- Two CV Inputs which control the gain of VCA 1
- Master CV Input and Level Control that control the gain of VCA 2
- Offset Control (Preset gain can be added to VCA 1)
- VCA 1 Output is Hardwired to the VCA 2 Input
- Audio Output
- Eurorack Module
- 10 HP Width
- 26mm Depth
- Current Draw: 40mA @ +12V, 22mA @ -12V