AJH SynthMiniMod Contour Generators (Black)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
AJH Synth MiniMod Contour Generators
The AJH Synth MiniMod is an accurate recreation of the original MiniMoog Model D, featuring identical circuitry and component values. Because of this, the MiniMod replicates the Model D’s envelope response.
However, the MiniMod does contain some notable upgrades, including independent decay switches on each contour generator (whereas the original used a single switch for both generators). When the switch is flipped up the MiniMod operates in AD mode, when flipped down the unit changes to ADSD mode.
This is the BLACK version of the MiniMod Contour Generator.
MiniMod Contour Generators Features
- Two Independent Contour Envelope Generators in a Eurorack Module, accurately replicating those on the Moog Model D with identical circuitry and component values running on the correct +9.3V and -10V supply voltages of the original
- Manual Trigger Buttons for each Contour Generator
- Envelope Status LED Indication for each Contour Generator
- Independent Decay Select Switches for each Contour Generator: Changes the Contour Response from AD Mode (Switch UP) to ADSD Mode (Switch DOWN)
- Attack 1 and 2 for each Contour Generator (10ms to 10s)
- Decay 1 and 2 for each Contour Generator (10ms to 10s)
- Sustain 1 and 2 Level Control for each Contour Generator
- Gate 1 and 2 Inputs for each Contour Generator
- Contour Generator Envelope Output 1 and 2 for each Contour Generator
- Eurorack Module
- 12 HP Width
- 26mm Depth
- Current Draw: 38mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V
The AJH MiniMod Eurorack modules bring the great sound of the MiniMoog Model D discrete circuitry into the Eurorack format with a look reminiscent of large format Moog Modulars.