AJH SynthMiniMod DH-ADSR Envelope (Black)
AJH Synth MiniMod DH-ADSR
The AJH Synth MiniMod DH-ADSR Envelope is a multistage envelope generator for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. It is modeled after the MiniMoog counter generators, boasting identical transistor circuits that offer the same classic punchiness albeit with the benefits of traditional envelope stages.
Not content as a mere imitation, the DH-ADSR contains three features not found on its predecessor. First off, the envelope has a delay-hold stage that slowly fades in the modulation, holding the envelope for a short time as it is triggered. There’s a retriever switch that restarts the envelope from the beginning, optimizing it for LFO duties. Finally, there’s a slow switch that slows the envelope down to 1/5th speed, resulting in massive slopes.
This is the BLACK version of the MiniMod DH-ADSR Envelope.
MiniMod DH-ADSR Features
- DH-ADSR Envelope
- Inspired by the Moog Model D discrete transistor circuitry
- More stages than just ADSR, includes Pre-delay, and Hold
- Positive and negative outputs
- Slow switch for increasing envelope length
- Retrigger switch to loop envelope, makes LFO
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Current Draw: 30mA@+12V, 12mA@-12V