A-DesignsATTY Stereo Passive Line Attenuator
- No Hassle
The ATTY is a dual channel, passive attenuator perfect for controlling the level of line-level sources. A mute switch means you can set your level without having to dial it in again after cutting out the signal, and its ultra low noise spes and balanced outputs means its a great tool for use in about as many applications as you might imagine–including attenuation before your converters, a main monitor level controller, a panic control, or even taming the hot output of a vintage analog synthesizer or rackmount compressor.
- Passive two channel attenuator
- Noise free, crystal clear signal path
- Convenient, one-knob control
- Mute switch
- Virtually limitless applications
- 100% passive line attenuator
- Transparent, noise-free level control for any line-level source
- Two balanced Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Two balanced XLR outputs
- Dimensions 4.5" W x 1.5" H x 3" D
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.